Date: Saturday, August 5, 2017
Location: Courthouse Park, Cortland, NY
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Eligibility: All work must be created by the applying artist. Though prints of the original works are permitted, only
original works will be considered for awards. Deadline is June 1.
1) Pay applicable fees. Pay through Paypal (see Fee Schedule below), or mail a check to:
Cultural Council of Cortland County,
P.O. Box 5133, Cortland, NY 13045.
If you need assistance, call us at 607-753-1188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All fees are due upon submitting the application.
- The $20 application fee is nonrefundable.
- The space fee will be refunded if you are not selected or if you have to cancel
- No refunds after June 1, 2016.
2) Submit the Application Form electronically and click the “SUBMIT" button at bottom.
3) Send three (3) representative samples of your work through one of the following methods:
- Prints mailed with the application to the above Cultural Council address
- CD with images 1600 pixels on long side mailed with application to the above address
- Email attachments 1600 pixels on long side to email@example.com
Visual Artists Application
Cortland Arts and Wine Festival
To pay by credit card or paypal,
click on the buttons below. You
may also mail us a check.