|Date: Saturday, August 7, 2017
Location: Courthouse Park, Cortland, NY
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Setup can begin at 6 AM. Tents can be set up the night before. Displays must be ready for viewing by 10 AM and must stay remain up until 5
PM. Artists who leave early will not be invited back. If you wish to set up your tent Friday afternoon, Contact Us.
Deadline for all Entries: June 1, 2017
Accepted applications after this date cannot be guaranteed
inclusion in the Festival Guide.!
Fees: Space Reservations (10 ft x 10 ft space):
Cultural Council Membership Fee: $40
Join the Cultural Council of Cortland County (CCCC) as an artist member at $40 and receive the member
pricing below plus other discounts and benefits.
Nonrefundable application fee plus members space fee
Nonrefundable application fee plus non-members space fee
Additional fee for space under large tent:
Member fee for additional 10 ft by 10 ft space
Non-member fee for additional 10 ft by 10 ft space
You must display a New York State Permission to Collect Sales Tax Certificate
While the event will be patrolled, you are responsible for your own personal belongings. Neither the Arts and Wine Festival nor the Cultural
Council accept responsibility for lost or stolen property.
The Application Process:
For further information:
Contact David Beale, Arts and Wine Committee Chairperson, at 607-756-7786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cortland Arts and Wine Festival
- Artists are invited to apply by filling out and e-mailing the application form, or by mailing the form along with three
representative images of his/her work and payment in full. If not accepted, The space fee (see application form) will be
- Representative images to be juried must be submitted in one of the following formats:
• By e-mail as jpeg attachments with file 1600 dpi on the long side.
• By mail as prints up to 8 x 10 inches in size, or a CD with digital images as described above. Include a self
addressed stamped envelope for return of the prints.
• Submitted images must be representative of the work to be exhibited.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation after acceptance or if the event is cancelled due to severe weather. The show will
be held rain or shine, and although tents are not required, artists should be prepared for inclement weather.
- Jewelers: Please briefly explain your process for making the jewelry on an additional sheet of paper or attachment.
- Sub-renting is not allowed.
Best of Show $100
People’s Choice Best Booth $100
1st Place 2-D Work $75
1st Place 3-D Work $75
2nd Place 2-D Work $50
2nd Place 3-D Work $50
3rd Place 2-D Work $35
3rd Place 3-D Work $35
12 Honorable Mentions $20 each
Judging will take place between 10 and 11 AM with
each artist designating two original works for judging.
Our contact information:
Cultural Council of Cortland County
P.O. Box 5133
Cortland, NY 13045
The Cortland Arts and Wine Festival will be an outdoor juried art show with 10 ft x 10 ft spaces available. All work must be created by the applying
artist. Though prints of the original works are permitted, only original works will be considered for awards. Artists may supply their own tent, or
they may sign up at an additional cost of $30 to be under the large tent.
A dumpster will be provided. Please remove all your trash.