Set-up time: 8 am to 10 am
- A suitable space in the open on Courthouse Park. Spaces are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Some electric available. Bring your own 200 ft heavy-duty cord.
- List with menu in the Festival Guide
$50 per space
- A Cortland County Health Permit is required. This is your responsibility to obtain. Click here to be linked to the proper form. The Cortland
County Health Department's phone number is 607-753-5035.
- A New York State Permission to Collect Sales and Use Tax Certificate is also required and must be on display at your booth. We must have a copy of
this certificate by June 1. You will not be allowed to set up without it.
- We require insurance coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence of bodily injury and $500,000 per occurrence of property damage or a
$1,000,000 combined single limit. The Cultural Council of Cortland County and the City of Cortland along with their employees, officers, board
members, volunteers as respects to the Cortland Arts and Wine Festival should be named as additionally insured. A certificate indicating proof of
coverage must be received from the food vendor by June 1, 2016.
Required Licenses, Permits, and Insurance:
While the event will be patrolled, you are responsible for your own personal belongings. Neither the Arts and Wine Festival nor the Cultural Council
accept responsibility for lost or stolen property.
The festival will publish and distribute a free program with a listing of the food vendors with their menus. List on the application. Advertising
space is available in the program at a 10% discount to registered vendors. Contact us for details.
Festival Guide Requirements:
- Rental Fee
- Certificate of Insurance
- Menu information for the Festival Guide
Required by June 1, 2017:
For further information, contact David Beale, Festival Committee chairperson, Cultural Council of Cortland County, at 607-753-7786
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A dumpster will be near the show. You are responsible for cleanup of your area.
Cortland Arts and Wine Festival
Food Vendor Information
|Date: Saturday, August 5, 2017
Location: Courthouse Park, Cortland, NY
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.