Music & Entertainment
Music and entertainment is a big part of the Cortland Arts and Wine Festival. This
year the music and entertainment, presented from two stages, are sure to draw a
Access to all of the music at the festival is FREE! Chairs are available, or bring a
blanket for sitting on the lawn!
Cortland Arts and Wine Festival
Saturday, August 5, 2017
Courthouse Park, Downtown Cortland
10 am to 5 pm
1. Molly & The Badly Bent Bluegrass Boys
2. Johnny & Lonnie 50’s Rock
3. Small Town Shade Country
4. The Spencer Sisters, Classical, sacred, and Celtic music
5. Craobh Dugan, Celtic Music
6. Austin & Casey: folk and bluegrass.
7. Basin Street Jazz Band: Traditional jazz, Dixieland, blues, and ragtime.
Steve Southworth and thee Rockabilly Rays perform at last
Our 2017 Music Lineup Announced!