Set-up time: 8 am to Noon
|Date: Saturday, August 5, 2017
Location: Courthouse Park, Cortland, NY
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- No water hook-ups are available.
- Wine pick-up service
- Potable water
- 10 x 10 ft space under a large tent
- One 8 ft skirted table
- Two chairs
- Electric available. Bring your own 100 ft cord.
- Half page in the Festival Guide
Early Bird $100 per booth. $120 after March 1. No reservations accepted after June 1.
- A Farm Market Status for the Festival will be in effect which allows you to sell in sealed containers as well as offer wine tasting. Wineries will be required to
obtain a no-fee "Winery/Farm Winery Retail Permit." The Farm Market permit allows you to sell wines made of at least 75 percent New York Grapes.
- A New York State Permission to Collect Sales and Use Tax Certificate is also required and must be on display at your booth. We must have a copy of this
certificate by June 1. You will not be allowed to set up without it.
- We require insurance coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence of bodily injury and $500,000 per occurrence of property damage or a
$1,000,000 combined single limit. The Certificate of Liability should include "The Cultural Council of Cortland County, City of Cortland and Cortland
County, along with their employees, officers, board members, volunteers as respects to the Cortland Arts and Wine Festival" named as additionally
insured. A winery will also receive two taster,s comp tickets per booth rented. Please be sure that these are issued only to persons over 21 years of age.
Badges will be mailed to you approximately two weeks before the event.
Required Licenses, Permits, and Insurance:
While the event will be patrolled, you are responsible for your own personal belongings. Neither the Arts and Wine Festival nor the Cultural Council
accept responsibility for lost or stolen property.
The festival will publish and distribute a free program with space devoted to each winery. In the space, the winery may have name and contact information
and a one-paragraph (not to exceed 100 words) description of the winery. There is also space for a listing of the wines that the winery will be presenting.
Please have this information to us by June 1. Advertising space is available in the program at a 10% discount to registered vendors. Contact us for
Festival Guide Requirements:
- Rental Fee
- Copy of New York State Permission to Collect Sales and Use Tax Certificate
- Certificate of Insurance
- Winery information and list of wines for the Festival Guide
Required by June 1, 2016:
For further information contact Ann Finamore, Winery Committee Chairperson, at 607-756-7617, David Beale, Festival Committee Chairperson,ortland
County, at 607-753-7786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cortland Arts and Wine Festival